Product Name : Sqribble COMMERCIAL Vendor : Adeel Chowdhry Launch Date : 11/05/2018 Price : $67.00 Sales Page : Click Here Refund : 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
SQRIBBLE WHAT IS IT
Sqribble is a cloud-based tool that allows you to create eBooks (reports, whitepapers, etc.) in seconds. It uses ready – made templates and drag n’ drop design features that make self-publishing your eBooks a breeze. In fact, the whole process of creating an eBook with Sqribble is satisfyingly easy and smooth. With a few clicks, saving you a huge amount of time and money. Unlike other eBook creators, Sqribble immediately caught my attention because it has some really useful features I haven’t seen anywhere else.
It’s sad but true making a decent income online is harder than ever. There’s more competition. More rules and red tape. And no matter what niche you target, your potential customers are hard to reach. Advertising is ridiculously expensive and complicated. SEO is crazy competitive. And blogging for traffic is about as easy as hitch hiking a ride to the moon. To make matters worse, Google, Facebook and even Twitter are always adding new rules and roadblocks to stop marketers from getting in front of potential buyers and subscribers.
It’s tough out there, but there’s one simple little business you can launch tonight that has the potential to make you seriously good money without all the hard work that I just mentioned. I’m talking about selling little non-fiction books on Kindle.
Now, before you groan “I’ve heard about this before!” hear me out. First, the reason why Kindle rocks is because:
1. It’s freakin’ huge – millions of buyers go there every day to buy books.
2. It’s easier than normal business models – you don’t need a website, and Kindle attracts buyers for you, so you can focus on creating books people want to buy.
3. There’s no risk or upfront costs – you only pay a fee when somebody buys your book. Sweet!
Secondly, the reason you probably haven’t tried it – or tried but failed to make any decent cash – is because it’s damn hard to keep creating books that sell.
The fact is, you need to crank out lots of books to make real money on Kindle. And that means lots hours researching and writing, designing, fiddling and formatting for every single book you publish. Now you could spend $120, $300 or even $750 to hire a bunch of freelancers to do all this for you or you could just give up, walk away, and let other people have all the fun.
In the past, I used to shy away from Kindle, for all the same reasons. But not anymore. Because now there’s a way to get in on the Kindle action, with an awesome new tool for 2018 that’s going to level the playing field, allowing anyone to create awesome eBooks for Kindle, in just seconds from now! It’s called Sqribble and you gotta see it to believe it.
This is how anyone and I mean anyone off the street can just sit down, press a few buttons, and wham… out pops a beautiful book ready for Kindle, packed with useful content, designed to grab eyeballs and sell like crazy. With this tool in your hands, you can:
- Dominate niches, even if you don’t know anything about the subject (it fills your book with content FOR YOU.)
- Sqribble Crush the competition by out publishing them (the more books you create, the more visibility and chances of making a sale you have. This tool allows you to create dozens of books per HOUR!)
- Save bags of cash hiring freelancers (just click or tap your way to Kindle ebooks that people actually want to buy.)
- Sqribble Save time and money on design tools (again, this thing takes care of everything, inside and out, so you don’t have to worry about it.)
I’ve seen eBook creators come and go in the past, but honestly, NOTHING comes close to the power of this thing! If you’re curious about the kind of money you’re missing out on with Kindle, or if you’re already struggling to make a living with your Kindle books, then Sqribble is going to be the cash catalyst you need to really start raking in the dollar bills. Check it out here, before the price jumps up
About The Creators
Adeel Chowdhry is a highly sought after online entrepreneur and speaker with over ten years of experience in the digital industry.
He is a #1 Best Seller, and creator behind multiple worldwide blockbusters, such as Pixel Studio FX, Social Studio FX and others. He has been featured in various media outlets, as well as in the New York Times Best Seller “The Laptop Millionaire”, and holds regular events around the globe, and has private coaching programs available.
- Sqribble Automatic content. Yep, you can actually use Sqribble to fill your book with expert content, so you don’t have to write a word. This is content from around the web, based on the URL you provide. You can pull content from any URL, paste it directly, extract from a Word doc or from their own library of niche articles. Total game changer. This is a HUGE time saver and a major plus for anyone who hates writing or doesn’t have time to do it.
- Gorgeous eCovers. A lot of eBook tools might save time, but they turn out terrible eCovers for your books. Sqribble is different here. The covers are seriously impressive. They wouldn’t look out of place on Kindle or Amazon, and they instantly look like you’re a professional who commands trust and authority.
- Create Flipbooks. This is one of my favorite things about Sqribble. You can turn your “flat” books into interactive flipbooks. This makes your digital book look and feel much more like a real book – with pages that turn (animated like a real book page turning) and make the book look like something you can reach out and grab.
Why does this matter? It’s about standing out and grabbing attention. Plus, it’s a way to engage your readers better. If they enjoy the experience of reading your book (“flipping” the pages) they’re more likely to get value from your content and keep reading until the end where your pitch or call to action is! Another thing about flip books is that you can embed them on your website with a simple piece of code that Sqribble provides once you publish your book. Awesome!
Sqribble is most suited for freelancers, independent internet marketers, small marketing agencies and small business owners who want to create lead magnets, publish Kindle books, create and sell eBooks, or publish whitepapers.
If you’re also looking to create an additional income you’ll be pleased to know that also included is a commercial agency license to use Sqribble for client work, offering eBook creation services, with the ability to create unlimited eBooks which you can sell and keep all the profits!
They also give you a ready built agency website with pre-filled portfolio that you can upload to any domain for instant authority, so that you can show it off to any new potential clients to get work. (Professional websites like this would cost you at least $600 alone, so it’s really good value.)
Also included is an in-built “Client feedback tool” to collaborate with clients on eBook projects more easily (I love this feature).
And that’s just the stuff I saw inside the dashboard! There’s tons of features packed into this tool, making it one of the best eBook creators I’ve seen
WHAT SQRIBBLE CAN DO FOR YOU
When you log into Sqribble, you’ll see a bunch of eBook templates to choose from. These are all based on different categories, so you’ll need to find one that matches your market/topic/niche. Once you’ve selected the template you want to use, you simply click “view” to see how your eBook will look (don’t worry, we’ll add your content next.)
In this view screen, you can see how the book will be laid out and get a feel for the style. If you don’t like it, you can always go back and choose another template (there’s 50 templates to choose from, and you can also edit the templates too, in all kinds of ways.) You’ll notice that the layouts and designs are very slick. They look like professional publications!
Next, you’ll be asked where you want to source your content for the book. You can choose:
- Grab from a URL. This allows you to insert any URL you want, and Sqribble will automatically pull the content from that page and insert into your book. It strips the html code and only inserts the text from the page. This is my fave method, because it saves a ton of time, and allows you to use expert content (with credits) so you can target topics and niches you’re not an expert in!
- Start from scratch. As it sounds, this option allows you to enter your content like you’d enter it into a Word document. You just type straight into the page.
- Copy and paste manually. This allows you to copy content from anywhere you want, and paste into the book, where the book will format and lay it out for you professionally.
- Upload Word File. You can get Sqribble to pull your content straight from a Word document, stripping out any code or weird formatting.
- Start from Article Collection. Here you can extract content from Sqribble’s huge library of private label articles which you can use for free, without crediting authors or linking to the source. It’s another great way to quickly fill your book with content, for free!
Finally, you’ll move to an editing screen, where you can resize text, move content around, edit text directly, add media, links, lists, call to action areas, new pages, and a whole bunch of other options for customizing the look and feel of individual pages or the entire book.
You can even add new pages that use a totally different layout to the rest of your book, giving you a huge amount of flexibility and endless options for your book.
While editing, another thing I really liked was the Themes option. With a single click, you can instantly change the color theme and font style of your entire book. It’s like giving your book a new “skin” and it’s just one more feature that sets Sqribble apart from the other tools out there.
Finally, when you’re ready to publish, you hit the little “Generate eBook” button in the top right corner of the screen and voila, your book is now ready! You can either open the book in a browser to preview it quickly or save as PDF.
Is Sqribble right for you?
If you’re already creating lead magnets or eBooks for sale, then I have no doubt that Sqribble is going to save you hours of work and tons of money on freelancers (if you outsource the design or writing side of it.) For that reason, I truly believe that Sqribble is well worth the investment and perfectly suited for most small to medium size businesses, especially self-publishers and info marketers.
It’s also a great tool to use if you’re a freelancer or agency, working with clients to create professional eBooks (includes commercial rights, plus a done for you agency website, which is a big bonus!). You could easily charge $100’s for this service, and with Sqribble, you could get the work done in way less time than it wouldn’t normally take you.
Related OTO Upsell :
Front End (Main Product) – Sqribble Commercial Ebook Creator Studio Software by Adeel Chowdhry
OTO #1 – Sqribble PROFESSIONAL 2018 Edition Upgrade OTO
OTO #2 – Sqribble PRIME Upgrade OTO
OTO #3 – Sqribble FANTASIA 3D Upgrade OTO
OTO #4 – Sqribble Auto Job Finder Upgrade OTO